Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yeah, I'm a gamer, so what?


Have you ever actually played a video game?  Huh?  Then don't judge.  I like to call myself a gamer... yup, that's me.  Ok, well, maybe not really "gamer" as much as "cutesy video movement time waster"... ok- that's me!

I love to play video games.  Not the shoot 'em up type, but the fun cartooney kind- like Little Big Planet, and the solving puzzles kind- like Portal (I am a Portal fiend... played both about 20 times!), and the hidden object kind- not because it's challenging, but because it's easy and I feel accomplished when I'm done.  We all need to have goals, right?


Recently I have become a computer game nerd as opposed to an X-Box/Playstation nerd, because I have a baby and a playgroup.  I spend so  much time sitting in front of the computer feeding the baby, that I have to keep busy!  I quit smoking when I got pregnant, so I think it's my new vice... filling the void... with sack puppets and hidden objects!   If I'm not checking on my awesome-ass playgroup on Facebook or Meetup I am playing a game on RealArcade- or Game Center, or whatever the hell they call it these days... I don't know because my 2-yr old changed the name on the link to 'mg,fndvfdvcvvxaxZz B'.  Whatever it is, I have a helluva good time feedin the baby! 



Here's a screen shot of Portal.  Makes me wanna play it so bad!!
But I can't... gotta shake this new addiction.  What happens when the baby can feed himself?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment